ABOUT               CONTACT               HEALTH + WELLNESS               MARRIAGE + MINISTRY

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Hello.


Hi!
I'm Rachel, and I'm wrapped up in the arms of my handsome husband, Josh. We're newlyweds who are crazy about each other, but most importantly, our Savior Jesus. I've been thinking about re-starting a blog (yes I blogged in the past) for quite some time. I decided it was silly to keep thinking about it, and finally went for it. So here we are! 

There have been so many transitions and changes in our year and a half of marriage so far, and I want to document and remember it all. You'll find a little bit of every area of life on here: marriage, travel, food, health and fitness, style, home life, babies (Lord willing in the future!), Jesus, and the everyday musings in between. So cheers (insert beer glass clinking emoji) to a new blog, and remembering the little details of our life in this season, and in future ones to come.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. yay for jumping back on the blogging train!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm oh so happy to be back :) AND CONGRATULATIONS on your little Emily. She is such a doll.

      Delete

your comments mean tons + tons. Thank you!