ABOUT               CONTACT               HEALTH + WELLNESS               MARRIAGE + MINISTRY

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Goodbye twenty-three; Hello twenty-four.

On October 29, 1991 the world received another almost perfect child...ha! Probably not so perfect, but God decided my time on earth was going to begin. He also chose some amazing parents to take care of me (love ya mom + dad). I was 10 pounds and 22 inches of pure huge baby goodness.

(Side note: Josh was 9 pounds when born. Lord, please have mercy on me in my future childbirths...)

Anyways...

Today marks the beginning of year twenty-four!
To say that God has immensely blessed me would even be an understatement.

The other day I was searching through our "catch all" dresser in our kitchen and came across all of the pictures from this past year that I had printed. Since buying overpriced picture albums or frames to put them in is not a priority right now, I decided to tac them on to the humongous and completely empty cork board that Josh has in his office so that we could see them everyday.

As I finished hanging them up, I stepped back to look at them all. I couldn't help but think what an amazing year and 10 months of adventures Josh and I have had.

We married in January 2014, moved to Brookings, SD for 7 months, moved to Milwaukee, WI, I started my first teaching job, we celebrated our first anniversary, went on a trip to Ann Arbor, MI and Washington D.C., Josh graduated from Seminary, we road tripped out to the Grand Tetons in WY, and then made our third move of our marriage to Saginaw, MI for Josh's first call. WOW. Most of those things were the exciting and fun happenings of year twenty-three.

What an amazing life my God has laid out for me so far. I am beyond excited to see what another year in His grace has in store for me.

So here's to you, year twenty-three. You were filled with all kinds of fun + adventure! xoxoxxxx




























No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments mean tons + tons. Thank you!