ABOUT               CONTACT               HEALTH + WELLNESS               MARRIAGE + MINISTRY

Thursday, December 3, 2015

At the Moment.

I've seen a couple lovely bloggers do a "taking stock" post before (shout out to Emily and Molly!) and I knew I wanted to have in on the fun! I thought I'd put my own spin on it, and call it "at the moment."
So here we go, my "at the moment's" for this lovely Thursday!

making || Our apartment feel a bit more like Christmas.
cooking || Sweet potatoes
drinking ||  "Cleanse for Life," a drink to help me flush out those extra Thanksgiving vacation toxins! And I'm also digging the "skin detox" tea I bought recently.
reading || "The Power of Full Engagement." 
wanting || The "Make it Happen" book by Lara Casey, and her Power Sheets.
listening || Justin Bieber's "Sorry." Don't judge me.
playing || Hide and seek #nannylyfe
trying || To have more patience. In numerous different areas of life.
remembering || That I need to call my mama tonight :) ...and mail her the SD card from her camera.
watching || Season 1 of Grey's Anatomy. I've never watched the show before!
deciding || to be committed to reading the She Reads Truth daily Advent devotion.
wishing || I could hire someone to clean my bathroom. And do my laundry. Maybe even  scrub my floors while they're at it? Please?
planning || on setting goals + preparing for 2016, BEFORE January 1st! There's nothing magical about that date friends. Start NOW!
enjoying || The crazy warm weather in Michigan. 50 degrees tomorrow! (side note: I tried making the degree sign by pressing alt 0176, but I had no such luck...)
wondering || where I can find pine garland in Saginaw. My windows do not look as cheery as the rest of our apartment
needing || To use the paper, nib, and ink I got over a year ago to learn calligraphy
wearing || Sweaters. sweaters. and more sweaters. I love dressing in the cooler months
noticing || That I am having de ja vue. RIGHT NOW. 
smelling || Baby formula on my shirt. Eww. (yes, many of these things are nanny related...)
buying || Eggs. I'm feeling some eggs + sweet potatoes for lunch tomorrow!
feeling || Content


No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments mean tons + tons. Thank you!